General Refund, Return and Warranty Policy
All purchases are final. In cases of defect, or where exchanges or returns are approved a restocking fee of 20% will be assessed. each product is treated uniquely, depending on the manufacturer, when requesting a refund or return. Please contact 888-744-1004 or email@example.com for more information.
Blushield Product Warranty
All Blushield products carry a warranty period of 1 year. This covers factory defects or faults. This does not cover misuse, modification or neglect (such as dropping) or water damage. If a claim is to be made all postage costs are to be covered by the customer. Blushield will decide whether to repair or replace the product depending upon the fault.
All Blushield Accessories carry a warranty period of 14 days from date of purchase. All warranty claims require proof of purchase and/or receipt, with a date of purchase as proof.
Please choose your purchase carefully, we cannot give you a refund just because you changed your mind. Goods may be exchanged for other goods but the shipping costs will be borne by the customer and are non-refundable.
Blushield 30-Day LIMITED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a 30-day limited money back guarantee on all goods purchased from this website. This excludes batteries, books, accessories, headsets and sale items. However, please decide carefully when purchasing as we will charge you a return fee of 20% of the retail price as it costs us time and money to process any returns, please contact our staff before purchasing if you are not entirely sure of your purchase.
All undamaged products in original packaging and condition can be returned within 30 days after delivery. Please contact 888-744-1004 for return instructions.
The customer will receive a refund less a return fee of 20% of the retail price once products have been returned in original condition, with original packaging in new condition and resaleable. Products returned in poor condition without original packaging (scratched or broken) will not be refunded.
It is wise to declare items returned for customs under $100 as we will be charged a return fee on returned items if this is not declared at a low value. We will not be held accountable for returned products held up at customs waiting to pay a fee. Such items will not be received and will be returned at the expense of the customer. The cost of shipping is borne by the customer and is non-refundable.
Sensor V Medallions
Shipping: While the Sensor V Medallion usually ships within a few days ot your order, please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping as they are made in small, loving batches that cause a delay.
Refunds: No refunds are made for Sensor V’s. Replacements will be made for product defects. Please contact HELP@CoolestTechEver.com for more information.
Warranty: Defective medallions will be replaced within 90 days notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email request for replacement with pictures to PhiSciences for return approval.
HydroGO+ and VITALIGHT Spa Shower Head from Waterguru
Customer satisfaction, wellness and word of mouth recommendations are Waterguru's ultimate goals. This is why they carry only the best quality products. Before returning any items, please call 561-790-2004 or email Sales@water-guru.com for a Return Authorization number (RA#) and address.
Specific Water Ionizer Policy. Within 10 days of receiving your ionizer, returns will be accepted under one of the following conditions:
If you HAVE NOT used the Water Ionizer, and NOT removed it from the box or packing material,and it is received by us in "new" condition it is subject to a 20%-25% re-stocking fee plus shipping and handling.
- If you HAVE opened the ionizer your return is subject to a 25% re-stocking fee plus shipping and handling.
- If you HAVE opened the ionizer and used it your return is subject to a 25% restocking fee plus the cost of a new filter plus shipping and handling.
The original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges must be prepaid (insured) by the purchaser. Remember to call for first for an RA#. Your refund will be issued as soon as we confirm receipt of the returned item in the stated condition. Any items returned without an RA# will be refused and you will encore shipping fees back to you. Our Water Ionizers come with a one year manufacturer's warranty and are serviced in the United States. Proof of purchase will be needed for warranty service. Please call or email for further service information. The warranty is voided if the unit has been subjected to tampering, alteration, or improper use after delivery or has been repaired by anyone other than an authorized representative of Waterguru. Waterguru is NOT responsible for orders customers place with faulty address information causing a package to be returned to us or miss-delivered. Neither is Water Guru responsible for packages miss-delivered by United Parcel Service, Federal Express, US Post Office or other delivery services. Waterguru makes every effort for our customers to avoid additional fees, tariffs or taxes that may be levied at the time of delivery by any US State or foreign country, however, Waterguru is not responsible for these additional fees, tariffs or taxes. Replacement Filters, Bath and Shower Filters are non-refundable, as they are a consumable item and we are not able to resell them.
Addendum To Refund, Return & Delivery Policy. Returns and exchanges, if applicable, must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. Returns or exchanges after 10 days will not be accepted. All returns and exchanges will comply with our normal return policy.
If you choose to return an item or refuse delivery on an item, you will be responsible for the shipping incurred by us to send the products to you, as well as the shipping to send the goods back to us or our suppliers. You will also be subject to a 20%-25% restocking fee on allowable returned items. All items MUST be in new condition with all proper packing material and paperwork shipped back to us. If the goods cannot be sold in NEW CONDITION, a refund will not be issued and goods will be rejected or available for you to pickup and ship back to yourself.
Be sure that the item you are ordering is what you want and the size, color, shape, design, etc is exactly what you are looking for. If you are not sure, please ask us for any additional information prior to purchase. Returning an item can become costly and the credit card company will refer to this page as a reference that you understand this information, and accept these terms and conditions posted on the check out screen. The credit card company will not be able to dispute the transaction if you simply decide to return the goods, or refuse delivery. The above fees would still apply with no recourse.
How to properly receive your goods Please read the below information as you need to understand your rights as a consumer and what you need to do at delivery. READ THE PAPERS YOU ARE SIGNING. It clearly states your rights and what you are signing. Be sure to note ANY exceptions on the BILL OF LADING prior to signing.
Before returning any items, please call 561-790-2004 or email Sales@water-guru.com for a Return Authorization number (RA#) and address.
iPYRAMIDS and iTORUS General Refund, Return and Warranty Policy
30 Day Refund Policy on Mini iTorus: The 30 Day Guarantee will only be in effect if the following conditions are met.
1. Customer must work with the support team to setup and start using the device(s).
2. Customer must have documented use of the device(s) for 1-3 hours a day for at least 7 days.
"If the above conditions are met and the customer still wants to return the product, they can contact support for the return address and procedure within 30 days of receiving the item(s)."
If all the above condition are met, the customer is entitled to a refund of the cost of the devices minus a 15% restocking fee.
We must receive the items back in its original full working condition/ good as new, together with all the accessories that came with it otherwise no refund will be issued.
Customer is required to contact customer support at email@example.com to arrange for a refund.
iPyramids Manufacturer Warranty
All iPyramids products are carefully hand constructed and thoroughly tested before shipment. Products purchased are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one 180 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser. Should the product fail due to factory defect in material or workmanship, your unit will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of iPyramids.
To obtain warranty service please send in the defective product. You must include the following items:
* A copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase
* A brief letter indicating the problem you are experiencing
* Include in your letter your return address, daytime phone number and R.A. number
* Also include a check or money order for $15.00 (USA) and $33.00 (International) for return shipping, handling and insurance
When approval is received for returning a product to us for warranty service, it must be carefully packed and shipped prepaid to:
2035 Contractors Rd #7
Sedona, AZ 86336
Our obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective unit when it is returned to us prepaid. This warranty will be considered void if the unit was tampered with, improperly serviced or subject to misuse, neglect or accidental damage.
Customer Reviews and Comments
We're proud of our customer service and our products offered, and like all good companies, we want to hear your feedback so we can serve you better. Your use of the CoolestTechEver.com website and products grants CoolestTechEver,com (CTE) contact to you through email for feedback on your experience with CTE and CTE products. You may receive a review reminder from time-to-time after a purchase. Please be assured we are very grateful when you take your time to write us or even just choose a STAR rating! THANKS!
When you submit a Review, you agree to the following:
- all content that you submit is accurate;
- your Submission is original and was created by you;
- your Submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials for any third party;
- you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- You are currently a bona fide user of the CTE product(s) mentioned in your Submission.
- Your Submission will also be made without any prior benefit having been made to you or the expectation of any future benefit, except for the possibility of having your Submission generate a coupon code and to be used for CTE promotional purposes.
- The statements you make in the Submission reflect your true and honest opinion of and current experience with the CTE product(s) which you are reviewing.
You agree that you shall not upload any Submission that includes or references any one or more of the following:
- information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- unkind, racist, sexist, offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language or visuals;
- defamatory, libelous, or slanderous content;
- content which infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- content that engages in, encourages, advocates, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body;
- material or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- content depicting a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresenting a health condition in any way;
- content or materials in which you impersonate another person or entity;
- content or materials intended to create disruption or to mislead others interacting with the Services, such as posting multiple Submissions in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting a Submission unrelated to the Services' designated topic or theme;
- content which includes third party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, computer viruses, worms, harmful code, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files